19th International Symposium of Paediatric Surgical Research 2006
Florence, Italy, October 26th-28th 2006
capital of the region of Tuscany, almost in the heart of the Italian peninsula, spreads along the banks of the River Arno.
It houses an exceptional artistic heritage, a glorious testimony to its century-old civilization.
Florence is also home to one of the greatest museums in Italy and in the world: the Uffizi Gallery that contains masterpieces by Italian and foreign artists from the 13th to the 18th century, such as Giotto, Leonardo Da Vinci, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Rubens, Rembrandt and many others.
The scientific program
will cover all fields of research in paediatric surgery. During these 2 days, the meeting will offer young paediatric surgeons the possibility to present oral papers and posters and it will also provide a great opportunity to meet paediatric surgeons from all over the world.
- Second announcement- March 2006
- Deadline for receiving abstracts- June 10th ,2006
- Information regarding acceptance of the abstracts - July 15th, 2006
- Deadline for early registration- August 31st, 2006
- Deadline for submission of manuscripts- August 31st, 2006